Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

I love how casual the bear is throughout the entire animation. Great Job! Very funny.

Bio-Hazardous EP5 Bio-Hazardous EP5

You animation is so nice and clean. The ending was hilarious. The voice acting is very good too.
Great Job

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Fuuuny =D

i liked most of it, but the dad scene was just too weird.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Loved It!!! =D

i play Transformers: WOC all the time. the game play soo reminded me how it actually is online. Its a great game sadly lots of kids who just mess around screw up some battles.

Anyways great Animation very funny =DD 10/10

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

lmao

there is no extra scene on this one?

madness boy madness boy

definitely a Madness World.

heartwarming, but a kinda sad and yet funny unexpected ending.

i was thinking Awww... then Pwned by the kid. lol

good job :D

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

i think i heard a Homer Simpson scream in there..

I can't think of anything bad to say other than it kinda seemed unfinished just on how the characters looked and if the movie continued i think the screams would have become annoying.

When i first started watching it i thought it looked kinda lame because i was just use to the whole 2D simplicity of the madness series, but you made it your own and that is a big part of what Madness Day is about.

A lot of action, a lot cool death and most definitely a lot of MADNESS. Great Job. I can't wait to see if you make a sequel for next year.

oh btw i was able to tell between hank and the rest of the characters, but it was still kinda difficult. i would've been better if hank looked a lot more different than the rest.

Madness - Preloaded II Madness - Preloaded II

WOOT!!

that was really awesome!!!

LYRONMARTIS responds:

Thanks :D

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

LMAO!!

Mei-Ling a Robotic Ninja <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Professor Fucking Layton Professor Fucking Layton

haha funny, buuut

what the heck is everyone talking about? pouring cups.. playing both games?? is there a game in the flash? can someone fill me in?

anyways other than that.. I thought this flash was pretty funny and i hope you make more. stupid puzzles :D

Sound was good
Voiceover good
Colors were good
Funny xD
Animation nice :D

backwardcompatible responds:

Oh this is a parody of a DS game, Professor Layton.