Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

I love how casual the bear is throughout the entire animation. Great Job! Very funny.

Bio-Hazardous EP5 Bio-Hazardous EP5

You animation is so nice and clean. The ending was hilarious. The voice acting is very good too.
Great Job

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Fuuuny =D

i liked most of it, but the dad scene was just too weird.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

I am..

ADDICTED!
i love the game the music, the crowd, just all of the action really makes me want to keep playing and just trying to get a higher score.

good game
love it =)
5/5
10/10

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

i wanted to like it, but sorry i don't

like its cool how you've made a game out of the tankmen series but the game isn't that great. the graphics are pretty nice but why is his head so big. i think you tried to hard on making it look cool rather than making it fun. it would've been better if you just made it look more like a 2D game. Made look more like the cartoon rather than this.

The screen shakes to much. it would've been nice to have the option of having it on or off. the gun has too much recoil & its quite difficult to try and kill the enemy.

I know you could've done better.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

great game :D

game really makes you think and even when you are frustrated you still wanna play. some people complain about the controls but i like if very much. if they can't get use to it than that is there problem. its only 3 buttons.

anyways i don't think i can come up with some dislikes. i just have likes.

and i really like how i can create my own lvl.. and play lvls that other people have made.

i made one and if anyone would like to try it the code is 3864. tip: be fast. its not that difficult.

5/5 10/10

Metroid - Ridley Metroid - Ridley

Hey I liked your version so much that i used it for my short animation.
=) I hope you don't mind.

KennethBoxall responds:

Not at all, I added it to my favorites good work I enjoyed it a lot ^_^

NGDubs Volume 1! NGDubs Volume 1!

I some of this to my short animation

i hope you don't mind if its a problem i will take it off right away.

Omashog responds:

dude, i dont mind at all id be delighted actually lol
im just glad you like it!
go nuts with it hahaa

- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

Wonderful Beat!

what a great mixture of sounds. its so calming and.. hypnotic. haha

I am making an animation for my college class i was gonna use Sleepy Head by Passion Pit cuz the animation is about a person dreaming. If i could use your song that would be even better.

if you do let me use it, let me know how you would like me to credit you and the song on the animation. Thanks and once again Wonderful Beat.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

incredible!

this is one amazing piece of artwork that you have brought in behave of Madness Day. i've been looking for great art about the madness series and i have to say this is my favorite!!

5/5

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

AMAZING!

i think this looks really great!

soo.. what is stopping you from making this a poster? after reading so many comments i believe many people would buy it including myself. this is really nice, just like the rest of your work. :D

Pico Shirt Pico Shirt

cooool. have one a medium?

i'd buy one, but can you make the artwork on the shirt bigger?

and have it say newgrounds on back??

anyways i like it :D